Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Allergist/Immunologist
Duties and Responsibilities:  A physician specially trained to diagnose, treat and manage allergies , asthma and immunologic disorders including primary immunodeficiency disorders.

Salary: The usual starting salary is close to $150,000 and goes up two $225,000

Education: First of all you go to college and take pre-med courses, and then you are accepted into medical school.  The usual time that it takes to complete that stage of your training is about eight years.  After medical school, one then enrolls in an internship and a residency and that usually is three to four years.  To get into allergy one has to do either an internal medicine residency, or a pediatric residency.



Reflection:  Yes I will like to be one because I would like to help other  people and because  I know how to help myself because when I have allergies.   

No comments:

Post a Comment