Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day
 Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving- Thanksgiving is a annual national holiday marked by religious observances and a traditional meal including turkey.

Thanksgiving Day- Thanksgiving day is when you spend time with your family giving thanks to god and for everything you are grateful for.

Thanksgiving commemorates a harvest festival celebrated by the Pilgrims in 1621, and is held in the US on the fourth Thursday in November.




Reflection: Things i'm thankful for...
1.) My Family
2.) My Friends 
3.) All my stuff
4.) The roof over my head
5.) That im able to live in these United States
6.) The food that i eat
7.) That im healthy and unharmed
8.) my girlfriend 
9.) That im fortunate to live in a house
10.) My that i love so much 
11.) that i have food to eat everyday 

12.) school 

No comments:

Post a Comment